Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan. 20: Public presentation about Hungary trip

I returned to Moscow (Idaho) last Monday after spending a week in Hungary. I was visiting the CREC mission work near Budapest and considering whether I should go to live and help plant a church there over the next few years. After this visit, much prayer, and talking with a number of people, I've decided that I will be moving to Hungary later this year.

Next Tuesday (January 20) at 7 PM, I'll be giving a presentation at the Nuart Theater about my Hungary trip. I'll show pictures from the trip, talk about the church that is being started there, and explain what I hope my role in all this is going to be. If you're interested, please put the date on your calendar and come with any questions you might have – I'll be looking forward to seeing you there!

No comments: